Updated: May 6, 2020
To our customers:
Eve’s House Cleaning is aware that the coronavirus continues to spread in our area; therefore, we are taking all necessary precautions. We also understand that some clients want to keep their houses clean and disinfected; therefore, we want to assure you that:
For us, health is the most important thing; our priority is to ensure the safety of our clients and our team.
All of our workers are taking the necessary measures to prevent the COVID-19 from spreading further. We are strictly following the instructions of the authorities.
Here are the steps we’re taking to ensure your safety and that of our employees:
- We are equipping all of our workers with gloves, masks, and eye protection. We make sure to disinfect all of our materials before starting our work.
- Our experts are required to disinfect their clothes before entering any property.
- Eve’s House Cleaning respects social distancing; therefore, our workers keep the distance from each other and will make sure to respect you.
- We are taking calls from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm.
- We Accept Cash, Check, and Credit Cards
- We are covering 15 miles around Las Vegas NV.
- We are using Misty Biodet ND64 to clean our clients’ properties. This is the product that is used in hospitals to disinfect surfaces. It is important to mention that this helps to avoid cross contamination.
These are difficult times, but we are committed to society and our clients. Eve’s House Cleaning is recognized for completing projects on time. We are taking the necessary measures to serve our clients as they deserve.
Respectfully and in solidarity,
Eve’s House Cleaning