If it gets boring or too long to clean your entire house. Here, you will learn the fast and easy way of cleaning the whole house. With this fantastic checklist, your cleaning will be more than worth it!
Easy Checklist | Whole House Cleaning
Cleaning can always be a complex and long-lasting task. You might never know where to start cleaning, and at the end of the day, you end up everywhere with unfinished areas. If that is your case, well, this blog is for you!
Say goodbye to old-fashioned and long cleaning methods, and hello to the new and fast way to clean your house. With this marvelous whole house cleaning checklist, you will finish with remarkable results!
If your goal is to finish in a trice your house cleaning, this is the right blog for you. Over here, you will learn the best way to finish quickly. With this remarkable and easy reading Whole House Cleaning checklist, cleaning will never last forever.
Before starting any cleaning process, make sure you have the following supplies to ensure a deep and sanitized cleaning:
- Microfiber towel
- Scrub brush
- All-purpose cleaner
- Disinfecting cleaner
- Dishwashing detergent
- Latex or rubber gloves to protect hands
- Toilet Brush
- Glass Cleaner
Essential Must-Cleaning Spots in every houseroom
When cleaning your home, always remember that these spots must be clean. In other words, before you start any other task, make sure to start your cleaning process in one of these spots:
- Ceiling Fans
- Clean Windows
- Move all furniture that has been in one place for a long time. Vacuum or clean the area, avoiding the spread of dust.
- Vacuum vents
- Change blankets and bedspread.
- Wash / Vacuum carpets
- Clean / vacuum blinds and wash curtains
Bedroom | Whole House Cleaning Checklist
When you start cleaning any bedroom space, every inch counts. Remember, it’s a room where people rest and have a moment of peace, so a well-done cleaning is essential.
You have tidied the closets by removing clutter, cleaning, and vacuuming the bedroom; your bedrooms are theoretically clean and done. But there are more profound ways to achieve complete order and cleanliness.
- Remove all furniture and clean.
- Deodorize and deep clean your mattress to prolong its life and remove contaminants09
- Wash every makeup stain on your pillowcase.
- Cleaning your sheets frequently can prevent breakouts and decrease the need to clean your mattress. It is highly recommended to change all bed blankets, bedspreads, and pillowcases every 3 days.
Kitchen | Whole House Cleaning Checklist
This spot is one of the most sacred areas since daily food is prepared. It must always have a particular order and cleanliness. Furthermore, to help and facilitate this task, here are the main tasks you should do to clean your kitchen correctly:
- Remove all food from the refrigerator and freezer, unplug and clean it inside.
- Throw out expired condiments, pantry items, or any other expired or bad-looking packaged food.
- Organize pantry
- Clean oven
- Wipe the insides of drawers and cupboards
- Wash and disinfect garbage can
- Wipe outsides of kitchen cabinets
Bathroom Cleaning Checklist | Whole House Cleaning Checklist
The bathroom area is a highly sensitive place. Over here, you must be altogether delicate when cleaning. It is the area where no dirt and clutter must exist. With this great checklist, you will ensure that every single size of your bathroom is going to shine and be completely sanitized:
- Wash or replace shower curtains and liners. It is highly recommended to change or wash them once a week.
- Wash and disinfect garbage can
- Disinfect toothbrush holder; most can be tossed in the dishwasher.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months, and remember to keep it with their protector.
- Wipe the inside of drawers and cupboards
- Throw out all expired and unused medicine from the First Aid Kit or your medicine cabinet.
- Clean and disinfect the outsides of bathroom cabinets
Now that you already know and have the best whole house cleaning checklist, you are more than ready to start your house cleaning in the best way ever. As a result, you will have a stunning and clean place.
Don’t Forget your Garden!
Your garden and patio are also part of your home, so they deserve good maintenance and cleaning. To make an easy and fast cleaning, you should follow these tasks:
- Sweeps the leaves
- Cut the grass
- Pluck and discard faded flowers
- Cut all the dry and old branches of trees and flowers
- Water the grass and flowers.
Keep in mind that these are tasks for small gardens and patios. For extensive and deep cleaning for the garden, hiring professionals is highly recommended.
Patio & Porch
- You will need a broom, sponge, gloves, and mop for this.
- Sweep up all dirt, leaves, and dust on the floor.
- Fill a bucket with soap and water, pour the soap on your garden tiles and scrub with a stiff bristle brush. Leave for thirty minutes and rinse with clean water.
- If you have plants, water them and take off all dead parts.
- Clean with a soft cotton cleaner.
With these helpful tips, you will guarantee to have a complete whole-house cleaning in 1 day. Whether you only want to clean a single bedroom or the entire house, there will never be a missing spot without cleaning with this phenomenal checklist.
In order to have fantastic results, you must set up your day and save your time for the cleaning task. Also, remember always to be prepared with the proper tools and safety measures. And as a result, you will have a complete and outstanding cleaning.
Get Professional Assistance | Whole House Cleaning
For better results and high-quality deep house cleaning services, do not hesitate to contact us!
We know that sometimes this task can turn heavy and to save you time we offer the best deep cleaning services in town! We cover 15 miles around the Las Vegas area!
Furthermore, we just don’t count on the best cleaning team and provide quality cleaning services but all the biosafety measures. We protect you and your home!
Call us now and get a free quote!